Browser captcha solver(based on AI)
CapSolver extension - best and fastest browser captcha solver(based on AI)
- Official CapSolver browser extension for Chrome, which automatically solves any CAPTCHAs in the background using artificial intelligence algorithms is the best quality bypass extension worldwide, which helps to solve any captchas on any sites.
- This browser extension supports recognition of the most popular CAPTCHAs, including reCAPTCHA v2, v3, invisible, enterprise, hCaptcha, FunCaptcha, Geetest, AWS Waf Captcha, Amazon Captcha, Cloudflare v3(Turnstile) Captcha and regular picture captcha with numbers and letters(ImageToText).
- Browser extensions can also assist people in need, such as those with disabilities, by automatically recognizing and clicking on captcha verifications.
- Browser extension is supported in Chrome, with Firefox, Opera, and Edge planning support in the near future.
register capsolver account
Firefox Add-Ons (coming soon)
Load an unpacked extension
- Download this capsolver extension and unpack zip file
- Open the Extension Management page by navigating to chrome://extensions. The Extension Management page can also be opened by clicking on the Chrome menu, hovering over More Tools then selecting Extensions.
- Enable Developer Mode by clicking the toggle switch next to Developer mode.
- Click the LOAD UNPACKED button and select the extension directory.
How to use
How to use in Puppeteer
- Extract the compressed file "CapSolver Browser Extension.zip".
- Navigate to the extracted folder and find "assets/config.json".
- Edit "config.json", input your API key, save it, and then open the Chrome browser. Go to the Extensions management page and enable Developer mode.
- Remove the existing "CapSolver: Captcha Bypass Extension". If it wasn't previously installed, you can proceed to the next step.
- Click "Load unpacked", and select the folder you just extracted.
How to config appId
- please refer to the appid documentation for detailed instructions
How to use ImageToText Type
- You can help the extension identify images and input boxes by setting their ids on the page.
- The first step is to set the id of the image element to be recognized to 'capsolver-image-to-text-source'.
- The second step is to set the id of the input result box element to 'capsolver-image-to-text-result'.
- Then the extension will perform image recognition based on the ids you have set and fill the results into the input box.
How to use callback
- Configure the "Solved Callback" option in the pop-up window of the capSolver extension (or in config.json). This option is the name of the callback function to be executed after the captcha is resolved, and is captchaSolvedCallback by default.
- After opening the page, immediately mount the callback function to be executed to the window. The name of the mounted function is the "Solved Callback" configured in the previous step.
How to use identify any captcha features
- Open the website page where the captcha is located, and then open the browser's developer tools.
- Trigger the website's captcha to load. Once the captcha has finished loading, the CapSolver Captcha Detector on the tab bar of the developer tools will automatically identify the current type of captcha and some detailed parameters.
|Task Type||Price(USD / 1000 tokens)|
2023-11-29 v1.6.0 extension release v1.6.0
2023-11-03 v1.5.1 extension release v1.5.1
2023-9-27 v1.4.2 extension release v1.4.2
2023-9-25 v1.4.1 extension release v1.4.1
2023-9-18 v1.4.0 extension release v1.4.0
2023-8-25 v1.3.0 extension release v1.3.0
2023-8-14 v1.1.1 extension release v1.1.1
2023-8-7 v1.1.0 extension release v1.1.0
2023-8-1 v1.0.1 beta extension release v1.0.1
2023-7-21 v1.0.0 beta extension release v1.0.0
2023-7-20 v1.0.0 beta extension release v1.0.0